We provide immigration support to individuals and families undergoing the U.S. immigration process, whether in the United States or around the world.  We help guide spouses, fiancés, parents, children, or siblings through the complex immigration process as fast as possible.  We offer assistance to our family-based immigration clients in the following types of cases:

  • Visas and permanent resident cards (green cards) for spouses, parents, and children/step-children of U.S. citizens; spouses of lawful permanent residents; brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens; and VAWA/abused spouse self-petitions
  • Fiancé visas
  • Adjustment of status to permanent resident status (Form I-485)
  • Removal of conditions on permanent resident status (green card status)
  • Applications for work authorization in the United States (Form I-765)
  • Advance parole travel documents (Form I-131)
  • Consular processing
  • Naturalization (acquiring U.S. citizenship) and certificates of U.S. citizenship
  • Requests for evidence and appeals