We assist our immigration clients with several types of temporary, non-immigrant visas, which allow foreign nationals to travel and/or work in the United States.  These temporary, non-immigrant visas include:

  • B-1/B-2 visas for tourists and temporary business travelers
  • H-1B visas for “specialty occupation workers,” including LCAs (Labor Condition Applications)
  • H-2A visas for temporary agricultural workers
  • H-2B visas for temporary non-agricultural workers
  • H-3 visas for trainees or special education visitors
  • L visas for international managerial and specialized knowledge company transferees
  • O visas for persons of extraordinary ability in business, the arts, science, athletics, and entertainment
  • P-1 visas for athletes, artists, and entertainers
  • Q-1 visas for participants in an international cultural exchange program
  • E-1/E-2 visas for treaty traders and investors
  • F visas for university and college students, including “cap-gap,” OPT (Optional Practical Training) work authorization, and STEM extensions
  • M visas for vocational students
  • J visas for interns, trainees, scholars, au pairs, teachers and others
  • K visas for fiancés and spouses of U.S. citizens
  • TN visas for citizens of Canada and Mexico who enter the United States to work in prearranged business activities for U.S. or foreign employers
  • R visas for religious workers
  • Visas through the visa waiver program

We assist our clients in navigating the complex maze of regulations, policies, and application instructions to obtain these type visas.